We definitely think our Houston Galleria apartments are the best in the area. With five spacious and luxurious floor plans to choose from, Post Oak at Woodway offers something for everyone – no matter your style or needs.
But we know it’s always fun to customize your Galleria apartment or spend the weekend doing some fun and easy updates to make your new home feel even cozier. We can thank HGTV for this new love. In fact, Google and Pinterest top searches have been related to updating your apartment on a budget or finding easy décor ideas, so we wanted to share some of our favorite simple and easy ways to upgrade your Houston Galleria apartment.
6 of our favorite tips and hacks for updating your Galleria apartment:
- Decorate with mirrors. Yes, plural! Mirrors are great for making spaces look bigger, and are one of the easiest ways to add dimension and open up your space. Mirror gallery walls are a fun trend, and you can easily find cool mirrors at any of your local Houston stores, online, and check out Pinterest for some inspo.
- Bring in greenery. Add some plants to your balcony or inside your home for a quick and easy way to make a big impact. Add a planter to your balcony or entryway, or even use faux greenery to spruce things up a bit. We love our landscaped courtyards all around our Houston Galleria apartments, so bring some of that energy and happiness into your apartment home.
- Use rugs (again, yes plural) to help add some texture and design to your apartment. We love love the trend of overlapping rugs by simply stacking or layering a larger rug as the base, then adding a smaller size on top. Get your friends involved by inviting them over to help with your decorating ideas or send them a few pictures to get their input. Speaking of friends, don’t forget you can earn money by referring friends and family to Post Oak at Woodway. Just tell them how much you love living at our Houston Galleria apartments and when they come in for a tour, be sure to have them tell us your name. If they lease here, you’ll get a referral bonus, and a new friend in the neighborhood. That’s a win-win.
- Decorating with art is a no-brainer, but look at art a little differently. Maybe you have a favorite handbag or a signed Texans helmet that you can display in your bedroom or in your living room. Maybe you bought a cool textured blanket on your last trip to Mexico. Instead of folding it neatly in the closet, layer it on your couch or reclining chair to add a pop of color or texture. Also, consider adding art in unique places. The bathroom and closet are great places to add some personality, so don’t skip those.
- We know cleaning isn’t the most fun, but a deep clean along with decluttering your entire apartment will make a huge difference. Not to mention, it’s free. Cleaning out your closet will not only make you feel better, but it will free up some extra space you can decorate. With our five spacious floor plans, you have plenty of options to decorate and make your space truly yours. Clean your beautiful apartment windows, then draw up the shades to let that light shine.
- You don’t need to hide everything or put in storage. Here’s a great example – place your Texas-themed cutting board on your kitchen counter instead of storing it in a kitchen cabinet. Same thing with unique wine bottles or mason jars. Using them as functional pieces of art are a great hack to use for decorating your apartment.
We invite you to stop by and tour our award-winning Houston Galleria apartments. Visit us at 99 N Post Oak Lane for a private tour or call one of our friendly leasing agents at 713.613.9000 for pricing and availability. Check out our Houston Galleria neighborhood, and don’t forget to ask about our end-of-summer leasing specials on all of our spacious floor plans.